Microsoft Office 2013 is a version of Microsoft Office, the productivity suite of Microsoft Windows. It is a successor to Microsoft Office 2010 and a successor to Microsoft Office 2016. This includes extended file format support, user interface updates, and touch support between new features. Office 2013 is suitable for IA-32 and x64 systems and requires Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or a later version. Windows RT devices include the Office 2013 version. Alcohol support ended on April 10, 2018. Extended Support will end on April 11, 2023.
Development of this version of Microsoft Office began in 2010 and ended on October 11, 2012. When Microsoft Office 2013 was released to manufacturing, Microsoft released Office 2013 on January 29, 2013 with general availability, which includes integrated support for online services (including OneDrive, Outlook.com, Skype, Yammer, and Flickr). Includes new features such as improved format support for Office Open XML (OOXML). , OpenDocument (ODF) and Portable Document Format (PDF) and multi-touch interface support.
Microsoft Office 2013 is available in 12 versions, including Retail Edition 3rd Edition, Volume Licensing Channel 2nd Edition, and Subscription Based 5th Edition. The edition is available through the Microsoft Office 365 program, the web application version known as Office Web Apps, and the Office RT version for tablets and mobile devices. Businesses can install on-premises at a price, but they can use Office Web Apps on the web for free. Microsoft Office applications can be obtained individually. This includes Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft SharePoint Designer, which are not included in the 12th edition.
Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 (Service Pack 1) was released on February 25, 2014.
Free download of Microsoft office 2013 (Google Drive Links)
1 . Microsoft Office 2013 Full Verison: Click Here
2.Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 Volumes (VLSC)
- Office 2013 Pro Plus 32-bit: Click Here
- Office 2013 Pro Plus 64-bit : Click here
- Office 2013 Standard 32 bit: Click here
- Office 2013 Standard 64 bit: Click here
- Office 2013 Viso Pro 32 bit: Click here
- Office 2013 Viso Pro 64 bit : Click Here
- Office 2013 Project Pro 32-bit: Click Here
- Office 2013 Project Pro 64-bit: Click Here
3.Microsoft Office 2013 Retail (MSDN)
- Office 2013 Pro Plus 32 bit: Click here  Office 2013 Pro Plus 64-bit: Click here
- Office 2013 Viso Pro 32-bit: Click here
- Office 2013 Viso Pro 64-bit: Click here
- Office 2013 Project Pro 32 bit: Click here
- Office 2013 Project Pro 64 bit: click here
All files are ISO files and must be extracted. How to open an ISO file
After downloading and installing Microsoft Office 2013 In Microsoft Office 2013, you can use the Microsoft Office 2013 product key to activate files.
Watch this video to learn how to download and install Microsoft Office 2013
How to activate Microsoft Office 2013 without product key 2019
This method is legitimate. Read the following article.
- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployoffice/vlactivation / activate-office-by-using -kms
Step 1: Copy the following code into a new text document.
Click here to copy this code: bit.ly/office2013txt [Thencreateanewtextdocument
Step 2: Paste the code into a text file. Then select "Save As" to save it as a batch file (named "1click.cmd").
See also : .bat (save as “1click”) .bat ”) when using Windows 10.
Step 3: Run the batch file as administrator.
Done! The office has been activated successfully. Check your activation status again.
How to watch this product and activate Microsoft Office 2013 for free without product key
Tag: Microsoft Office 2013 free download, MS 2013 activation
- Microsoft Office 2007 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2016 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2019 Free Download
Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download Appears first on Free Product Key after publishing.